Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ok! OK! I will update my blog don't teepee me or anything! I got threats today so I better update. Not much has happened at our house. School started, soccer is in full swing, jer playing varsity occasionally but enjoying playing all the time on JV.
Clint tried out for the play and got a part. The play they are doing is the Outsiders. All are well and the grades are good. Gary works two jobs now he is still with Linden Fire and now he also works for Show Low EMS ( the ambulance service). Which reminds me that Davy his first ambulance ride a few weeks ago. He fell off the top of a desk and smacked the tile floor a little to hard. But he is ok. Clint says because he is part Burgess part Cunningham his head must be 6 inches thick. :) Any way I will post some of Davy's one year old pics and Em also had a birthday in August.

No comments: