Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ok so just for the select few who do read my blog I will try to at least write a little something at least once a week. I really do have a wonderful life and should share more of it with my friends and family. I had a fun night going with my friends to Women's Conference. It is always good to be reminded of how blessed we are. I always set new goals on how much better I will be by this time next year. I had a freind once who told me that she had hoped she would be perfect by 30, then it was 40, 50 and so on I think her new goal is now perfection by 70. :) I think thats why we age. If we didn't we would master our stage in life and never progress. I don't know. Whatever.

1 comment:

Misty Smart said...

This is so exiting...all kinds of new posts. You've been busy in the last 12 hours!! I had alot of fun last night. You are such a great friend. I love you and am so thankful that you are here!! Eventhough I never see you!!I really appreciate the example you are to me. I know the trials you are faced with and I don't think anyone but you could handle all you are dealing with, and always have a smile on their face, and make everyone around them feel happy. It is a great gift you have and I am so lucky you share it with me.
Love Misty